Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/1/2011 6:20:43 PM EDT
I wanted to pick one of these up while it was still an option. Does anyone know somewhere who has them in stock for a good price? Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 8/1/2011 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#1]
$1199 at Bud's
Link Posted: 8/1/2011 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN just got some their last shipment TODAY. Sub 1k I think...

Link Posted: 8/2/2011 4:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
CDNN just got some their last shipment TODAY. Sub 1k I think...  

what page of the catalog do you see that?  I only see 6520s.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 5:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Get it quick.  I had a really hard time finding one in-person.  Seems like there are a lot of Sporter 6920s out there now.  

They might be impossible to find if someone finds out the Sporter guns don't go through quite the same QA process as the LE's.. or something like that.  They do sell at a lower price point.  Makes you wonder..
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Dave at Midwest gun exchange has LE marked 6920's for $1024 shipped to your FFL.

[email protected]

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get it quick.  I had a really hard time finding one in-person.  Seems like there are a lot of Sporter 6920s out there now.  

They might be impossible to find if someone finds out the Sporter guns don't go through quite the same QA process as the LE's.. or something like that.  They do sell at a lower price point.  Makes you wonder..

The Sporters are the exact same rifle, just a new different rollmark.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
PSA has the SP6920 for $1049 + $15 for shipping. Same as The LE models, just no cool restricted. Military and law enforcement. Only roll mark.

Not sure if GT Distributing is still selling them or not, but I got a LE6920 from them foe $995 + shipping. Beat deal I ever found on one.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thats not true.  The LE and SP lines come off the SAME EXACT production line.  Except one goes left and gets the LE rollmark and the other goes right and gets the SP rollmark.  I had this confirmed by Colt.  The reason of the 100-200 dollar differences are because people like the LE rollmark more because they think it is cooler.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats not true.  The LE and SP lines come off the SAME EXACT production line.  Except one goes left and gets the LE rollmark and the other goes right and gets the SP rollmark.  I had this confirmed by Colt.  The reason of the 100-200 dollar differences are because people like the LE rollmark more because they think it is cooler.

Did Colt tell you that was the reason for the cost difference also?  

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Sources say there will be no more LE marked rifles!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:37:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sources say there will be no more LE marked rifles!

just asking....why is it a big deal to have the LE marked rifle
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I have an opportunity to purchase a Colt AR-15  M4 LE 6920 Rifle, supposedly the very last of the “LE” 6920 models.  It has always been very highly regarded with respect to quality compared to other brands.  But, there has been a huge proliferation of very high quality AR15s over the last few years, even among the models that are being sold in the range of $900-$1100.   The LE6920 seemed to always be at the top of the pecking order.  But, not sure where it stands these days.  The pricing I've seen quoted in this thread seems extremely reasonable for any high quality AR15 Rifle, and the LE Only Roll Mark in the $900-$1100 price range would seem to also be icing on the cake if they are no longer going to be available for sale.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Cheaper than dirt I just got the new catalog they have LE6920 for $1007
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top