Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/3/2003 10:39:58 PM EST
Hello. I have seen a on a picture at Surefire's website a specific front flip sight. Here is the link www.surefire.com/surefire/content/m61_large.jpg

Could someone tell me who makes the front flip sight that is mounted on the rifle and where I can buy one. I am most interested in this sight because it appears that this sight has a finger dial to adjust the elevation of the front sight post. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:19:01 AM EST
That looks like the older version of the PRI flip up front sight. IIRC, they are no longer making that version with the height adjustment wheel. Check [url]http://www.pri-mounts.com/index2.htm[/url] for more details. Also Wes/MSTN sells these on the Equipment Exchange forum. Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 2:30:26 PM EST
Check out GG&G's front flip up sights. I have 2, and they work great. GGGAZ.com
Top Top