Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 7:27:55 AM EST
I may have posted this in the wrong place, so I will try here...
I am looking to build a 9mm AR but am not sure where to start looking for uppers, anyone have any suggestions, also will nee a mag block, and which mags will I need to use also? Are these even in stock anywhere...the uppers I mean?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:25:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 10:26:10 AM EST by theskuh]
Get a barrel from spikes. Buy whatever upper reciever doesn't matter. The 9mm uppers don't have FA or a gas tube hole but a 9mm bolt will fit in anything. PK has some 9mm A2 uppers though if you want one.

You can get blocks from brownells or other places. Just don't get cproducts block. The RRA is a good choice because of adjustablity.
I have a hahn dedicated and if you shot the colt mags then you are GTG. If you want to shoot the cproducts mags you may need an RRA block so you can move it up or down to get the mags to run.

You can get a bolt off the ee. I have heard the CMMG ramped ones are having some probs but I dunno. Someone else can chime in here.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:01:52 PM EST
Get an RRA Bolt from PKfirearms. Send it to ADCO to get it ramped, or use a RRA 9mm hammer.
Top Top