Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2006 9:15:43 PM EDT
I have not been able to find any on the web.  Please provide some websites.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a guy on the EE selling some new in the box Okay mags right now.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do you want Okay mags? Why not any USGI? In fact, Cproducts is having a sale for their mags for less than $10.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why do you want Okay mags? Why not any USGI? In fact, Cproducts is having a sale for their mags for less than $10.

Are these actual government issue?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have not been able to find any on the web.  Please provide some websites.  Thanks.

Hang loose for a little bit.I'm working on a group discount on these.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are these actual government issue?

Yes.

TS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay Industries is a current USGI contractor, though there are several. Center Industries and Brownell's are also .gov contract holders for USGI 30 round magazines. I personally reguard all current USGI contractors equally. I too was recently looking for LEO Okay/Center Industries magazines and was able to find some at Bradley's. They are a military equip/surplus store which advertises in SGN, I believe they were 8 bucks a piece for used, but excellent condition magazines. NHTMG is Okay and these magazines are widely availible. I too was and still am, to an extent, partial to Okay magazines but I concentrate more on D&H and Cproducts now. If you have to have Okay magazines, try the EE or NHTMG magazines, identical except for floorplates.
I'd be interested in buying some NIB LEO Okay/Center mags because I just prefer them, but not when Cproducts mags with Magpuls are 10.50....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nick,

Where will you post info on the group buy assuming you are able to pull it together?

Thanks,

Broadside
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nick,

Where will you post info on the group buy assuming you are able to pull it together?

Thanks,

Broadside

The best they will do is $11.75 each for 500 or more,delivered. These are marked "OKay Industries" with the current manufacture date. No "LE only" crap. I'll work on them some more and post again,probably next week. Nick
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nick,

Thanks,

Broadside

The best they will do is $11.75 each for 500 or more,delivered. These are marked "OKay Industries" with the current manufacture date. No "LE only" crap. I'll work on them some more and post again,probably next week. Nick

Given the troubles I've had finding mags that work in my 2 Bushmasters, count me in on your group buy , if you ever get it up and running.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Nick, count me in as well......There is something exceedingly beautiful about a 20 inch A2 with a non-teflon, USGI magazine like Okay industries that gives me a tingle. If you ever get it moving, holla atcha boy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nick,

Thanks,

Broadside

Given the troubles I've had finding mags that work in my 2 Bushmasters, count me in on your group buy , if you ever get it up and running.

What problems are you experiencing with your 2 Bushmasters?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nick,

Thanks,

Broadside

What problems are you experiencing with your 2 Bushmasters?

Numerous Fail to feed issues. I have 2 threads about it in Troubleshooting. I'm still in the process of confirming that the second batch of mags is bad; there have been some suggestions to try, which I plan to.

I think it's the mags, but I'm not sufficiently confident of that to name names and really bitch about it yet. More testing needed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:25:22 AM EDT
[#13]
tag for Okay group buy
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Why do you want Okay mags? Why not any USGI?

He probably wants MAGS that he won't have to return when he finds defects.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Sorry it took a little while to get back.I've got relatives visiting from up north.I talked to a Jean Watkins at LCI and $11.75 was the best they'll do. Less than that and they're $12.24, Fed Ex shipping included if you spend $50.00 or more.
I wasn't trying to put together a group buy like we're all use to here.According to the new rules on this site there is no more group buys.I was hoping they would lower the price if they knew that we would place a bunch of orders around the same time,like a two week period. Oh well.
I ordered some from them back in October and the date stamp was only two months prior.They have no LE markings on them. Just the date,cage code, and the OKay Industries floorplate.
Their website is kind of tricky so do this:

www.buylci
click " shop as guest "
type in " magazine"

$12.24 delivered is still a good price for actual government contract mags.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

IMO OKAY makes a better mag, I don't want to say far superior to D&H but definetly a better mag
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sorry it took a little while to get back.I've got relatives visiting from up north.I talked to a Jean Watkins at LCI and $11.75 was the best they'll do. Less than that and they're $12.24, Fed Ex shipping included if you spend $50.00 or more.
I wasn't trying to put together a group buy like we're all use to here.According to the new rules on this site there is no more group buys.I was hoping they would lower the price if they knew that we would place a bunch of orders around the same time,like a two week period. Oh well.
I ordered some from them back in October and the date stamp was only two months prior.They have no LE markings on them. Just the date,cage code, and the OKay Industries floorplate.

www.buylci
click " shop as guest "
type in " magazine"

Can you confirm which brand these mags are? The website does not say.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:41:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.buylci
click " shop as guest "
type in " magazine"

Can you confirm which brand these mags are? The website does not say.

I've ordered from them in the past and they were OKay's. Also when I ordered yesterday they comfirmed that they were still selling OKay's. LCI only sells products that are government contract,wether it's pens,bandaids or magazines.They're kind of like an outlet for anything under contract. They sell all kinds of stuff that all branches of our government buys, HTH, Nick
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top