Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/21/2006 3:05:38 AM EST
Greetings from Baghdad. I need a cover for my M4 but don't know where to look or what to call it. I suppose it would be a scope cover but I'd like it to cover the receiver also. I saw a troop with one but didn't stop him to ask about it. It appeared to be nylon and slightly padded. It wrapped around the ACOG and receiver of his M4, but left the bbl and stock exposed. It looked like just the ticket to protect the glass and heart of the weapon from dust/abuse during transit through safe areas without an elaborate case. And if needed, the weapon could deploy quickly. What am I looking for guys?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:08:59 AM EST
Sounds like a Blackhawk or Eagle scope pad.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:24:43 AM EST

Or possibly this...

FWIW - I'd go with the Eagle version.

Thanks and stay safe.
Top Top