Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/19/2005 3:20:26 PM EDT
...with the chrome follower, and white lettering. Are there any more around?

Already placed a WTB ad.....thought I'd ask here too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean an SA80 magazine.  Just ordered one from Impact Guns.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like those are maritime finished with black followers.....not like the pic, THAT'S the one I want/need.

Like this....
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
44mag.com has them for $49.99, but why in the world do you want to spend that much on one mag, when you can have 5 for the same price?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I want the Gen-I to finish a collection of sorts (.44mag has Gen-II)....I've got plenty of other mags.

Anyway...I've found one NIW.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think the text is actually white on the mags, I think that is done for the picture to better show what is stamped. The mags I have sold (gen 1 and 2) have black text.

-Mark
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't think the text is actually white on the mags, I think that is done for the picture to better show what is stamped. The mags I have sold (gen 1 and 2) have black text.

-Mark

Mine are red... After I filled it in with red paint.

Sly
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top