Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 1/1/2007 7:49:52 AM EDT
I can not for the life of me find a site where I can get a standard A3 flattop kit for a CAR and have the option of midlength free float handguards for more rail space.  

I want to get a low profile gas block and the aforementioned handguards for more room if and when I attach a surefire to go along with other attachments.  I don't want it to be cramped with gagdetry, but can only find the option of Carbine length guards for Carbine Kits.  Should I just shoot Del-ton or J&T an email or phone call to see if I can request such a thing or is there some place you already know of that offers such options?  Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

BTW, this will be my first AR build, but I am already addicted to the accursed black rifles.  Oh well, what's a military firearm enthusiest to do?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:19:14 PM EDT
The complete parts kits from mapartsinc.com have many options. I did a quick search and found this.


Says it can be for a CAR or ML.
"select this as a substitution and we'll install the YHM 4 Rail Free Float Handguard appropriate for your CAR or MidLength unit."

hope it helps.
Top Top