Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2007 5:45:30 PM EDT
Anyone know who carries 'em or who has the now?
Does anyone offer complete ones?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Mega is far behind on their production of AR lowers and uppers.  Their main business is producing aeronautical parts, and I suspect there is more money and bigger contracts in that end of their business.

The following are the only suppliers I am aware of that carry Mega:

Coleman Tyler
Cold War Shooters
Rainier Arms just dropped them from their list of manufacturers.

You may want to check out CMMG, their receivers are very similar to Mega and there's NO waiting.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I am probably the biggest mega fan out there, so I'll always buy em when they come around. But this time I went cmmg and have to admit they are top notch units. I got the a2 upper and its freakin beautiful. The color is very dark matches up nicely with my mega lower. Call or write to coldwar they'll take good care of you when the mega uppers get in and they can probably tell you an approximate date.

g
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top