Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 6:50:57 PM EDT
As the topic says, does anyone make long A2-look-alike flash suppressors besides KKF?  His asking price is a little too steep for my liking.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a guy from Ohio who I've seen at some of the larger shows in VA who makes an A3 style brake, I'm not sure if he makes any hiders but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.  

He doesn't have a web site though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There's a guy from Ohio who I've seen at some of the larger shows in VA who makes an A3 style brake, I'm not sure if he makes any hiders but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.  

He doesn't have a web site though.

Isn't that Tonys Custom Uppers?  Tony's  The people who run this web site can contact him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, that's the guy.  I couldn't remember the name.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't find any brakes for sale on his website.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They can contact him for you.  He had some at the Chantilly Gun Show.  Maybe he'll be back.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They can contact him for you.  He had some at the Chantilly Gun Show.  Maybe he'll be back.  

10-4, I'd like to see one of his brakes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'll have one with me at BRD if you're coming.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Hoplophile:
How much did it cost you?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll have one with me at BRD if you're coming.

I was suppose to go, but as of today its hanging by a very thin thread. There is a very good chance I'm going to have to work.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't remember.  It was cheap enough that I didn't mind picking one up just because, with no specific plans to mount it on anything.  I think it was somewhere around $25 or $30.  I've got a catalog from the place somewhere around here and if I could find it I could tell you exactly what the price is.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]
tag
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:13:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I don't remember.  It was cheap enough that I didn't mind picking one up just because, with no specific plans to mount it on anything.  I think it was somewhere around $25 or $30.  I've got a catalog from the place somewhere around here and if I could find it I could tell you exactly what the price is.

Yes, please IM or email me the contact information. I would like to buy one. Thanks for the help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top