Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/1/2011 5:32:25 AM EST
Thinking about the magpul ms2 sling with the ASAP sling mount to go on the 16" stag im building now. How do yal like it? If you have pictures I would like to see the different ways to use this sling

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 5:48:31 AM EST
You'll get mixed reviews. It doesn't take long before many of them start rolling up and get even more uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:20:04 AM EST
It works really wear in theory.

I used to think they were the shit, after a couple uses though the novelty wore off. and the sling likes to wander.

I still use it on occassion with a SBR set-up when I can zip-tie the sling to my plate carrier, mainly if I'm doing a lot of work in and around vehicles.

I more prefer a 2 point and am almost exclusively using the VTAC slings now.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:36:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dan_Gray:
You'll get mixed reviews. It doesn't take long before many of them start rolling up and get even more uncomfortable.

Yeah...there are convertible options out there that work better. Even a piece for VCAS and VTAC slings to make them convertible.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:26:50 AM EST
Even Magpul figured this one out. Hence the unavailability of the MS2 and the delays of the new MS3..... OP, there are better choices.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:27:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:02:04 PM EST
Another option for a convertible 1-to-2 point sling you might want to look at the Savvy Sniper sling. I have one after having owned an MS2 and feel it is far better. Here's a link...

http://www.savvysniper.com/quadsling.html
Top Top