Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/14/2006 1:12:33 AM EDT
Im interested in getting a light for my Colt LE6920 and have primarly been looking at the SureFire line, in particular the M96-series. Im going to be using this light for HD use and also for when i go to the range at night. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Im also wondering if i should wait till after SHOT show for a possible new line or something that would replace this light. Also, where would you recommend buying this light from...Im sure that there are cheaper places other than EE.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the industry forums for some vendors who have excellent deals on Surefire products.

Also check out candlepowerforums.com, they keep an updated list of specials available for their members over there, some of them are pretty awesome deals.

As far as the light goes, I have no idea what would suit you best.  there are so darn many configurations available through surefire that I am still looking for what I would like.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:32:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Im going to be using this light for HD use and also for when i go to the range at night.

I got your shit right here.....

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im going to be using this light for HD use and also for when i go to the range at night.

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StainlessSteel/Owned.jpg

Sweet! How much?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StainlessSteel/Owned.jpg

Sweet! How much?

Sam's Club.... like 30 bucks  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top