Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 6:54:06 PM EDT
Liberals will lie to your face.Tell ya something you want to hear.Mean while they have a plan.Thier plan.To erraticate the law abiding citizen and strip him down to the core of his or her rights.A liberal is dependent on a goverment that decides what us free citzens can do and not do.Their way of life is to tell the members of society or public as we may.To when and where and what you can do or say.They strive for a free nation on paper <Bullshit>but a restricted one.Bottom line how free do you feel.When they decide what is right for you.Oh on that thought free my but..As you may think or not think alot of lies and promises have been said by the democrats and Kerry.But how dumb are you to belive the politcal crap.Do you really think his plans will work when alot of people say else wise.Is he houdini???Nope just a lying liberal telling you what you want to hear.

Liberals don't respect our rights.Unless there is a loop hole that gives them the advantage to own what we own .And take away from everyone else.Vote Kerry vote a liberal bottom line he will destroy our rights AND A FREE COUNTRY .His record states it.A record can be played alot of times but you still get the same words and lyrics. Read between the lines. And understand.Im done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#1]
AR DISCUSSIONS!!!!!  WTF don't you people understand about this?!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol I tried to put it blunt hope this helps.LolI tried to put it in the right section my bad...Sorry
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Goodness what a sharp tongue! Can't say I disagree though.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Let God sort them out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Woo my first IBTL
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
One word libertarian
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I sure am glad that wasn't any longer than it was. I had a hard time getting through it as it was.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Woo my first IBTL

+1
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#9]
nice message; wrong part of the forum

try general
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#10]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Appreciate the enthusiasm, but AR Discussions is for AR material. Might want to work on the grammar a bit too before you go posting that everywhere.

Also, you have to account for all the people who are simply mislead by the media. I seriously don't think there are as many crusading anti-gunners as people say there are. Some people are just nice folks that have bought into the anti-gun movement simply because they don't know any better. My parents are an example.
I think most liberals are decent people. They may be wrong, but that doesn't make them anything but ignorant.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Im know im very bad but the truth hurts.And again im sorry for this post here.Lol
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top