Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2007 5:00:23 AM EDT
How are these AR's good quality, fit and finish, accuracy, overall...???

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:16:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
They make high quality uppers and lowers.  Buy with confidence, but they will cost you!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I am sure after I say this, this thread will turn into a pissing contest but you can compare the quality with Colt.  There are a few things which may put them below Colt but it is a very very close second IMO. The uppers dont have park under the fsb which is the only thing I dont like. Some say they are the most accurate uppers.

If you are buying one you shouldnt be woried they have a great reputation and all there stuff is top notch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am sure after I say this, this thread will turn into a pissing contest but you can compare the quality with Colt.  There are a few things which may put them below Colt but it is a very very close second IMO. The uppers dont have park under the fsb which is the only thing I dont like. Some say they are the most accurate uppers.

If you are buying one you shouldnt be woried they have a great reputation and all there stuff is top notch.

The 10.5" uppers are parked under the FSB.

I have 3 of their lowers, 2 of their uppers and 3 of their standard BCG's.  I have been extremely impressed with all of it.  I'm going to continue buying LMT.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The 10.5" uppers are parked under the FSB.

Interesting, as my LMT 10.5" upper is not parked under the FSB.

And I was under the impression, that they have never been.

However, I could care less if they are parked under the FSB or not, LMT still makes some of the best uppers and complete rifles on the market. YMMV
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Agreed, LMT is top-notch, barrels are chromed, I've got a 1:7 twist 14.5", gov't profile barrel. It rocks. Had a LMT 10.5" and it used straight pins and wasn't parked under the FSB but that really doesn't matter to me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Jeez, a paying member - did you  even try to put "LMT" into the search box??
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#8]
LMT uppers are supplied to SOCOM in their Mk18 CQB-R.  the 10.5 inch upper are very accrate, using an compact ACOG 1.5x with cross hair and std USA white box ammo, I was able to obtain 1.5MOA at 100.  

That being said.  Colt retain the crown as the king of the M4s because they are one of the two that actually possesse the TDP.  The other being FN and FN does not sell to civilians.

LMT is probably the best AR manufacture in the crowd market and I rank them a very close second to Colt and FN in terms of proper mil-spec.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Jeez, a paying member - did you  even try to put "LMT" into the search box??

COME ON ... cut me a break I'm an Italian gang member what do I know about searches except those of the personal nature or maybe search and seizures -

BTW, does FSB stand for "For Sale in Basement"...?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top