Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2003 5:28:19 PM EDT
I have the chance to get another Pre Ban Bushmaster in New Condition. It's the real short one with the 11 1/2" Barrel with the 5 1/2" Flash Suppressor attached, also has A1 Sights. Also has the two Poition Stock.
I'll try to attached a picture of what this gun looks like.
Let me what you think about this Model of Pre Ban Bushmaster?
Thanks..

This pic I just got off the web, but the gun I have a chance to purchase is just like it but with A1 sights.

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a pretty desirable gun in the bushmaster spectrum.  Check the upper to make sure its original to the gun -- look for BM markings on it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
How can you tell if the upper is Original?
On the Flash Suppressor is =( B MP 5.56 NATO 1/9 H BAR ) Also there is a D K on the upper by the sight.
What do you think?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
In general preban B/M's are desireable.  In general carbines sell better than 20" - 24" AR's.  (Most of this stuff is personal taste/needs - the 11.5" barrel would eliminate me as a buyer because I care about velocity but for many others that would be a desireable feature.)
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#4]
ANY Bushy pre-ban is desirable... no fan of 11.5" barrles, bot you could always swap that upper for a flat top with a 16" ltwt barrel, or whatever you desire.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:33:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, and it looks like I'll have two of them by the end of the day. I don't need them, but have to have them !! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else?
Now I have Twins !! One for each hand !! [:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top