Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2002 9:57:00 PM EDT
I'm trying to make a birdcage flashhider into a muzzle protector so it will be legal on a post-ban AR.

I've cut off the birdcage and drilled a hole into one of the flats so I can blind pin it into the barrel later.

Do I also have to decrease it's diameter?
(On FAL flashhiders, the muzzle brake diameter must be reduced (or increased) to make them post-ban legal)

Thanks,
-Joan
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think its gonna work...

Check out Kurts Kustom Firearms, he has some brakes that look alot like Birdcage FHs.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Check out Kurts Kustom Firearms, he has some brakes that look alot like Birdcage FHs.

you have the web address?
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you have the web address?

KKF Muzzle Brakes
Wilson makes them too. Tactical muzzle brake
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top