Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:38:17 PM EDT
I live in NY

My Gun Has a non collapsible Stock, a 14.5inch barrel with a muzzle brake soldered on(1300 degree solder).  It has the bayonet lug ground down.  I got all the bases covered, right?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
but instead of grindin the lug down you could probaly just get a new FSB and sell the old one with lug to somebody who has a 'ban gun'... Maybe make a few bucks on it

Just kinda thinking out loud here.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
but instead of grindin the lug down you could probaly just get a new FSB and sell the old one with lug to somebody who has a 'ban gun'... Maybe make a few bucks on it.

It sounds like it is already ground down. Even if it were still intact, swapping FSB's would be a nightmare, as probably no two have taper pin holes in the same location.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
ahh.. very well then. Just a thought.

I was remembering how easy it was to pull that thing off when I put the FF on...

N/M then, thank you drive through
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top