Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2005 1:37:48 PM EDT
A buddy of mine stumbled across an LD MR-2 at a show recently and picked it up for $220.
The unit body indicates that it was manufactured in 1996.  It is a visible laser projector only
and relatively compact.  He says the beam is washed out in sunlight at 15M but should work
well in low light.  I haven't seen these units at all outside this occurence.  Does anyone still
know if they are manufactured.  Any other experience with them  ?  What do they sell for
retail ?

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The MR-2 is mentioned in Laser Devices 2004 catalog, however it is mentioned in the mounting rail section, with a photo caption dealing with ak47 mounts. No part number is provided and I can't find a price. I think it's discontinued....

Laser Devices Website
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:53:03 AM EDT
[#3]
How do they vary from the LAS/TAC...besides the integral rail and pressue switch ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:08:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top