Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:36:52 PM EDT
Got my new Larue #150; didn't need a cantaliever but the battery storage on the #129 was a useful feature...turned the 150 and what do you know!

I was not expecting that! Nice touch!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
the new design has been discussed already along with a lot of other new features that larue has come out with.

the new mount also has one side of the ring integral to the mount along with the locking throw lever
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:08:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I must have missed that discussion. I'm just glad I'm not stuck with an "old school" Larue...

I'm having difficulty adjusting to the new lock release. I forget its there and will try to open the lever without pushing it out and sit there like a big dummy wondering why it won't budge...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a set of old school Larue rings I got off the EE- they have LaRue throwlevers and only cost $100.  I'm happy.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top