Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 5:26:59 PM EST
I did a search and couldn't find anything, who makes them? I have heard only great things. Thanks and sorry if this has been posted before me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:00:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By chadwick76:
I did a search and couldn't find anything, who makes them? I have heard only great things. Thanks and sorry if this has been posted before me.
I believe they are manufactured by Lother Walther. They can be had with Ion-Bond treatment and in my experience are very accurate. I am well pleased with my 18/13.2 Stealth upper and have heard nothing to the contrary.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:03:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By kind:

Originally Posted By chadwick76:
I believe they are manufactured by Lother Walther. They can be had with Ion-Bond treatment and in my experience are very accurate. I am well pleased with my 18/13.2 Stealth upper and have heard nothing to the contrary.

thank you, i orderd a stealth 16in 13.2 handrail not long ago. I read some amazing things about this particular barrel length, i was just curious who the "genie" behind the bottle was.
Top Top