Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 9:21:20 PM EDT
bad fit.  Dont know if it's just me, but they dont fit properly.  The panels fit fine on my DD 9 and 12 o clock rails though.

I think I can make them fit better, if I sand down the inside of the XT panel closet to the barrel nut. It kinda buldges out at the end by the nut.   And it appears the XT panels should be 2mm longer.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:44:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got some Magpul XT pannels on one of my LaRue 7.0's and it fits just fine.  It doesn't cover the entire piece of rail closest to the barrel nut, but no big deal.  And the last rail closest to the barrel nut (the one that is longer than the rest) is a bit wider than the rest of the rails.

Semper Fi
Jeff
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top