Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/30/2006 9:27:25 AM EST
I am putting together my first build, and I need some help. I posted this on the Retro forum, but I thought the guys on this forum might have some advice for me as well.

I have a SP1, (or maybe a M16), slick side upper with a large front pivot hole.

I want to mate it to a small hole Superior Arms lower.

I have looked at a couple of different options, but I would like to hear recommendations from somebody with some experience with this condition.



Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:56:00 PM EST
Hi you can get a reverse offset pin addaptor from bushmaster for less than $20. It allows you to mount a large hole upper to a small hole lower.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:16:07 PM EST

Lower Receiver Accessories
Offset Bushing
Adapts large hole, Colt upper front pivot pin diameter (.312 ) to small hole lower pin diameter ( .250 ).
Our Price: $3.00

this is what you need. i don't know of any other options.
Top Top