Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/14/2003 5:03:06 AM EDT
The upper I'm thinking about trading for has the large pin. Based on information from a previous post, I understand that I'll need some type of adapter to make it work with a "small hole" lower. Where do I find these adapters and how much do they cost? Do they really work well? This is a DCM upper and I would like to start match shooting with it, will this configuration work for that purpose? Thanks,
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 5:14:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 5:58:01 AM EDT
Thanks Mr. Spooge, that's what I needed. L'man[50]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 8:54:00 AM EDT
Why not simply offer a straight trade on the EE board? You want a small hole upper in trade for your large hole upper. There are many more small hole uppers around than a large. Then theres no need for adapters on your weapon.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 9:53:56 AM EDT
I'm trading another rifle for the upper (a tricked out Ruger 10/22). I may trade again when I receive this one for one with a small hole. I haven't even considered it but it sound like a good idea. Thanks, L'man
Top Top