Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2005 3:01:36 PM EDT
I found some Lake city M855 .556 green tips on stripper clips in bandoleers. They are selling it 120 rounds for $ 30.00. Is that a fair price? They won't discount large purchases.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That's $250 per 1,000.  You can probably do better, but with the stripper clips it may be worth it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Please let us in on this deal.  I would like 2K at that price.  If you don't want to post it email it to me.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:13:46 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a gun shop in Jeffersonville IN. called Kieslers. They usually discount bulk sales, but not this time. The ammo is in ammo cans 2 to a crate  They only priced it by each bandoleers.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top