Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2006 10:34:34 PM EDT
Ladder rail covers in Foliage Green...

Anyone know if any company plans to make them?
Link Posted: 8/12/2006 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Magpul is planning on doing them. They just want to get the CTR & PRS stocks production levels up. I'm anxiously awaiting three for my middy !
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#2]
How many different companies are making ladders now? The ones I have are marked "ergogrips.net".

EDIT middies rule!
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently found out Ergo is making all ladders, other companies sell them as their own.  Ergo owns the patent, evidentally.

What does foliage green look like?
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I recently found out Ergo is making all ladders, other companies sell them as their own.  Ergo owns the patent, evidentally.

What does foliage green look like?

About as dark os OD, maybe a shade or two darker, but much more grey looking.
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Foliage Green. I think it is a shade lighter than OD Green, but there you have it.

(Waiting for Foliage Green ladders)
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Foliage Green. I think it is a shade lighter than OD Green, but there you have it.
darker or lighter seems to depend on lighting, which is part of what makes it effective.
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
darker or lighter seems to depend on lighting, which is part of what makes it effective.

In that way it is much like Coyote/Flat Dark Earth...depending on the lighting (time of day), both these colors appear highly variable in shade.
Link Posted: 8/27/2006 12:05:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Last week Ergo Grip released their new foliage green ladder panels! I just got mine today and they match my Vltor stock, Tango Down VFG & Tango Down panels perfectly! Same price that Magpul is selling them for BUT they have them ready to go . 877-281-3783
Link Posted: 8/27/2006 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#9]
And there was much rejoicing!

BTW CavArms said they would be manufacturing their handguards and buttstocks in Foliage Green...but only for OEM's...
Link Posted: 8/27/2006 3:13:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Do the ladders do anything to protect your rails, or do they just make the rail/weapon more comfortable for handling?
Link Posted: 8/27/2006 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Ladders at least protect the interior interface surfaces; it would take a real hard blow from a sharp object to dent the exposed area of the rails to a point where they were unusable. I have never heard of this happening but suppose it is possible.
Link Posted: 8/27/2006 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Nobody likes Spray paint I guess........
Link Posted: 8/27/2006 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Foliage Green......Go Army!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top