Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2004 8:38:59 PM EDT
LaRue mount for EOTech yes or no and why?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:23:30 AM EDT
[#1]
It's the only QD throw lever mount available.   I no longer have to mess with a thumb screw to remove the Eotech.  Couple this with their BUIS, you will be set.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:30:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:55:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I believe that the EOTech suffers from two issues. It sits to low and there is no QD/100% repeat zero capability. The LT EOTech mount fixes these issues IMHO...
www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/LaRue%20EOTech%20ECOS6.jpg

I agree with these two issues.  My only issue with the EOThing on the LaRue is that the irons are so low that it's tough for me to get a consistant sight picture.  Still a definite improvement.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:09:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do some searching and you will find all the info you need! I believe that the EOTech suffers from two issues. It sits to low and there is no QD/100% repeat zero capability. The LT EOTech mount fixes these issues IMHO...

That sums it up nicely.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top