Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/1/2008 12:27:34 PM EST
Thinking of another build down the road...

So what makes the LaRue stealth worth $200++

What about the VLTOR, (I know about the "No Flex")

Both avail with and W/O M4 cuts right.

So why spend the $$$ over a CMT, LMT or other quality upper recciver?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 1:59:41 PM EST
Cause LaRue is cool

Honestly, my latest build was in a LaRue upper. I specified it. LaRue makes top-quality stuff for everything else, so I figured I was in good hands with one of their uppers as well. There's probably no real difference, but all in all, I'd still rather have the LaRue.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:22:03 PM EST
It is really not that much extra after you get the free hat or T-shirt and the dillo. Why La Rue, because his upper matched to a POF Lower fits like a glove. I imagine if La Rue comes out with a lower, the same can be said. His uppers are well worth the money.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:30:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By markacyr:
It is really not that much extra after you get the free hat or T-shirt and the dillo. Why La Rue, because his upper matched to a POF Lower fits like a glove. I imagine if La Rue comes out with a lower, the same can be said. His uppers are well worth the money.

They are, actually coming out with one. Going to be available in a couple weeks. Check my thread in the LaRue industry forum, mfingar filled us in on the lowers.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:57:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By markacyr:

What is that??

Also, Im choosing one or the other, what added features does either offer me over a standard upper such as COLT or LMT.

I have full faith in bth the choices, so help sell me on one.
Top Top