Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/3/2009 2:30:52 AM EST
I really want to buy the QD Pivot mount for my Eotech Magnifier... And a Light/mount combo package. Was thinking a Primary Arms UWL on top of an LT-170. Why do I need a weapon light? That's what I ask myself...
I don't want to spend the money... Just spent a bundle on an M1 Carbine and restoration parts and supplies.

What do you guys think? Should I just treat myself?... Again?

Added on this is a mid week trip to South Dakota to go Pheasant hunting, so more $$ there!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:47:32 AM EST
Stay away from that site. It is the reason I am so broke You buy one thing...just one, and there's no going back. Between Larue and Bravo, I'm surprised my wife hasn't kicked me out!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:06:20 AM EST
You need a light more than anything! What if you need a glass of water in the middle of the night you wanna be protected and be able to see to huh? Haha yeah Larue takes a lot of my money but its really not that bad because you get hats, dillos, stickers, and dillo dust.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:00:41 PM EST
hold off on the qd pivot mount if you have to in order to get a light mount. heck, even a cheap $20 flash light is better than none while you save up. you can't hit what you can't see...or worse accidently shoot a family member or a neighbor looking for the same burglar.
Top Top