Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 8:19:00 AM EDT
Hello everyone,
I am a noob so I am seeking advice and hoping for patientshased                                                           TIA,
                                                               Gary
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
In my opinion, it should work great for the scope choices you've mentioned.  It isn't the length or power of the scope that matters, but rather the eye relief.  Assuming your scope choices have 3-4" of eye relief, the LaRue mount will be perfect.

Here's my IOR 1-4x26mm which uses the LaRue mount without issue (3.75" eye relief)

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice looking mount and scope,heck nice looking set up period. Thanks for your input and photo Glock24(I owned a Glock-24  at one time, it was a non comped model with a lighter than normal trigger release, it had the comp cut in the top of the slide but not in the barrel). I guess I'll go with the LaRue.  What hand guard is that on your set up, that will be my next project(free floated hand guard, I read the stickyhanks                                               Gary
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I'm happy with it.

The rail system is a Midwest Industries MI#22, which is a rifle length free-float.

Good luck with your project and be sure to post pics.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Glock24 are you lefty also? By the way I went with the LaRue mount. Any idea on how long it will take to ship?( I guess I could contact LaRue) ETA; On second thought no need to contact LaRue, they just contacted me. Ordered yesterday Sun the 25th, received an email this afternoon stating that me order shipped today. Very nice CS indeed.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top