Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:52:27 PM EDT
For those in the know concerning LaRue and their products, is there any hope in the future of LaRue making a base for the Samson QF mount that will replace the ARMS mount for it?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
For those in the know concerning LaRue and their products, is there any hope in the future of LaRue making a base for the Samson QF mount that will replace the ARMS mount for it?  Thanks.

If I am not mistaken the Samson mount uses the ARMS #17 and LT is thinking about making a #17 replacement mount. I know I have personally been beatin on him for this (as I want ditch the #17 mount I have on my OTAL) so we shall see.

C4

Very interesting.

Thanks Grant.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If I am not mistaken the Samson mount uses the ARMS #17 and LT is thinking about making a #17 replacement mount. I know I have personally been beatin on him for this (as I want ditch the #17 mount I have on my OTAL) so we shall see.

C4

Keep telling him, Grant, I have about 4 (no make that 5, maybe 6?) ARMS mounts that I would replace if he did.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Is Samson and Larue working on this one?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it would be a great idea if we can mount existing ARMS spacers and rings on a LaRue base.  This way the hybrid combo will still have the same elevation of existing Aimpoint 3x mounts.  I'd be in for at least two.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top