Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 1:45:43 PM EDT
Ahh, that was great!!!  I hope they do fire that reporter.  I do see that the final tally for the vote ended around 68%against the renewal, and 32% for it.  If anyone didn't get to watch it read the CNN transcript.

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah it ended 68 to 32, but not if you hear CNN report it. They said the poll ended the exact opposite on TV. Makes my a$$ twitch. How can they get away with crap like that?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
R you shitting me?  They reversed the poll for TV?  I would like to say "incredible" but It does not surprise me!.........sigh!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes they reversed the poll.  That NY Times reporter must moonlight at CNN too!

-Zmeja
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Ha!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:00:54 AM EDT
[#5]
 A.  La Pierre was AWESOME...he took ZERO flak.
 B.  I f%cking HATE the media.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#6]
This was on CNN? When was it? Why do I keep missing these things?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:49:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This was on CNN? When was it? Why do I keep missing these things?
View Quote

If you're like me, it's probably because you're too busy working on your ARs[:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone get the Email address of one of the high ups for CNN and lets petition them to admit to what they have done.  Also let Fox News know what going on... this is worse than the New York Times.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Someone get the Email address of one of the high ups for CNN and lets petition them to admit to what they have done.  [red]Also let Fox News know what going on[/red]... this is worse than the New York Times.
View Quote

Email Bill Orielly from Fox News.  The Orielly Factor, probably my favorite show!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:48:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Someone get the Email address of one of the high ups for CNN and lets petition them to admit to what they have done.  Also let Fox News know what going on... this is worse than the New York Times.
View Quote

That's a great idea, I'm game. Anyone have access to this info? let's lay the heat on these Commies. Wayne LaPierre get's my vote for President of the U.S. in '08. He ripped her one good.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top