Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2003 8:30:14 PM EDT
I just bought a LULA because of what I've heard on this forum.  All I can say is, if you don't own one of these, YOU SHOULD!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Why?
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#2]
OK!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The LULA is worth it's weight in GOLD to me. For the cost of 1 good magazine you can have this tool. I got mine from Midway BTW for around $20.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

Because of the speed and ease that it allows you to load and unload a magazine.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

Because of the speed and ease that it allows you to load and unload a magazine.
View Quote

Amazing ain't it! Designed by the Israeli's I think.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont find it THAT much faster than loading by hand BUT it totally saves your fingers which makes it worth the price all by itself.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Its one of those things you look at and say, "Man, thats so simple, why did it take almost 40 years for someone to think of it?  Why didn't I think of it?".
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I dont find it THAT much faster than loading by hand BUT it totally saves your fingers which makes it worth the price all by itself.
View Quote

Very true, I only find it a little faster than loading by hand, but it is 5x as fast (and a lot easier) at unloading a magazine than I am.  I keep my mags at home loaded with the GOOD ammo and when I go to the range I ofter have to unload them to put in the plinking ammo.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Very true, I only find it a little faster than loading by hand, but it is 5x as fast (and a lot easier) at unloading a magazine than I am.  I keep my mags at home loaded with the GOOD ammo and when I go to the range I ofter have to unload them to put in the plinking ammo.
View Quote

Sounds like you need some more mags!!

I like the lula because it doesnt spread and stress the feed lips when you are loading it. The rounds just drop right into the hole created by it. Great invention worth every penny.

I bought mine through dennys guns on the EE.

Link Posted: 10/19/2003 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought several from Dennys Guns also, I have given a few away as gifts and one has just dissapeared. I just ordered three more from Dennys Guns. No more gifts, these are for us.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I OWN ONE AND I THEY DO ROCK!! NO MORE SORE FINGERS. THE BEST 20.00 I HAVE SPENT ON AN ACCESSORIE YET. I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT ONE.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#12]
... I was sceptical of them until [b]HiramRanger[/b] demonstrated one to me at Gunstock. They work like champs. So, I bought one from him!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top