Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:40:49 AM EDT
As of lately, does ANYONE have them in stock?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I got one last week from Essential Arms.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
i have 2 just laying around.  bought two complete lowers and two complete kits, so i ended up with extra LPKs.  trying to decide whether to keep them for parts but they might end up on EE.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Try ordering from Stag Arm's website. You can get some in about 2 weeks. I ordered 2 LPKs from them last week and go an email yesterday saying they would ship either this week or next.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
PK will occasionally get them in stock.  I've got 2 RRA arms LPK from them in the last month or so, and I didn't buy one half the times I saw them in stock. (got them on 2 different occasions.)   If there shown on the site, then thy're in stock
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Try ordering from Stag Arm's website. You can get some in about 2 weeks. I ordered 2 LPKs from them last week and go an email yesterday saying they would ship either this week or next.

I picked up a Stag Arms LPK last week at a local gunshow for $89. I remember when they were $49.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I picked up a Stag Arms LPK last week at a local gunshow for $89. I remember when they were $49.

How long ago? What year? I am new to building my own and was just wondering.  I paid $69 from the EE a few months back (thought it was a decent deal for the times)
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#7]
MidwayUSA had them this Monday
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As of lately, does ANYONE have them in stock?

I keep missing them when the dealers get them in stock.  They are usually gone within minutes.

Try the EE.  Just picked up one there myself today.  

It was the most I ever paid for a LPK.  ....Soooo that means they should flooding the market anytime now at rock bottom prices.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
MidwayUSA had them this Monday

They are out now. There are a few here in the "EE", for $95 and up.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#10]

I ordered individual High Standard components from Brownells.  I like their three packs of springs.  I only had to wait a couple of days.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I order a parts kit from Del-Ton.

I started my 16 week wait two days ago.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I called Stag a couple of weeks ago, they told me 6 to 8 weeks for LPK and 6 to 8 weeks for a barrels.  Looks like maybe that was a worst case scenario.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I order a parts kit from Del-Ton.

I started my 16 week wait two days ago.

How's this make you feel: I ordered two kits from Del-Ton on 12/29/08.  At THAT time, they said 8-16 weeks.  Now I am hearing that all LPKs they get are being allocated to rifle kits and builds.  That just plain sucks.  I guess if they keep telling people "16 weeks", eventually they'll be right.  But dammit, I'm gonna hold them to that $55 price. I don't care if I have to wait till NEXT March.  All you other guys, feel free to cancel your orders.

- In the mean time, I need a kit!  I passed up a $75 DPMS LPK at a gunshow in late January.  Not one of my better decisions.

Arrrghhh!

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered one from Model 1 Sales on March 9.  It arrived in today's mail.  Apparently, some have issues with Model 1.  Guess I'll find out soon, at least as far as their LPK's go!  $75 with tax and freight (we're both in Texas).
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#15]
RGuns has them in stock for $60 plus shipping....
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude, Rgun's has jack didli. I wouldn't buy a million dollars for a buck from them. Just ask me how I know....arrrgg

1,100 rounds of 5.56 israli ammo ordered.

They charged me, never sent the item, then told me they didn't have time to deal with me when I asked for a refund since they didn't ship the ammo.

Then when I did a charge-back, they shipped me a random box of exactly 467 rounds of 9MM ?>??!!! just to be able to turn in a tracking number to the CC company as proof of delivery.

Suck
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:53:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LOL, don't hold your breath.

I have 2 orders for LPKs (slow learner) in with them.  First one was 18 Dec, last one was 24 Feb.  Neither has shipped, although I have gotten some of the 5.45 ammo in between.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I jumped on this one.  Then I read the 2 posts below.  Crap, what do I do now?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe I am missing something but isn't it just as cheap or cheaper to order individual parts from a site like Midway especially if you are using your own grip and trigger?

Also if anyone know sites that sell piece by piece I would like to know. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I was bored earlier this week and did that exact calculation using Midway. All the individual parts except the I think the pivot pin and buffer retainer spring were in-stock individually. A few parts were the chrome versions. Most DPMS. Without the grip and grip/screw/washer it was up over $90. A spring kit and a pin kit combined with the big parts individually may result in a better deal.

But, it was a worthwhile exercise none-the-less as they happened to have Bushy field repair kits in stock at the time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#21]
See I did that to. Minus the Grip and the trigger assembly which I am buying upgrades is came out to right about $50. But perhaps I missed something.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Just place an order through RRA and wait...  I ordered on 3/5, standard LPK...received shipping notification today, 3/27, due to be delivered 3/31.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top