Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 10:00:10 AM EDT
Does anybody sell lower parts kits without the trigger, hammer, and disconnector? I am going to put a RRA 2-stage trigger in my build and have no need for the triger parts that come in the kits. Will some place like J&T sell me a kit minus the parts or will I have to order the lower parts ala carte?

As far as the quality of the kits go, once the trigger is ommited, does the quality vary amongst manufacturers?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
you can always sell off the trigger parts, or buy parts individually.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Use the leftovers on your next build.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I have ordered a LPK and substituted the new trigger for the stock one and a slightly lower price before.  I can't remember who helped me but as long as you are buynig from them, I would think it wouldn't be be an issue.  Good luck
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:06:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I found a kit at White Oak Armament without the trigger parts. I'll just order from them since I'm going to have John wave his wand over my trigger anyway.

Now I have to save up the $750 for the upper.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top