Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/1/2011 8:18:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/1/2011 8:20:37 PM EDT by Evile]
Does any one know of a quality brand that makes a LPK with out a grip? I have 3 A2 grips sitting in front of me and I don't want a 4th

ETA i see DPMS makes a kit would they be GTG? I know they have quality issues on their rifles but how are their lower parts??
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:43:16 PM EDT
M&A Parts

That is the only company that I know of but there has to be others. I was very impressed with the M&A LPK I used. With that being said, you can find complete kits now days for $50 (like Palmetto Armory) so you can spend more money to not get the grip, spend less money and add another A2 grip to the collection, or spend $60 at Palmetto and get a LPK with a MOE grip and MOE trigger guard.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:08:04 AM EDT
Oh sweet Palmetto has aa kit with the LPK buffer tube and stock WIN thanks man
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:06:53 AM EDT
On the flip side, Palmetto seemed to be the only people who sell a LPK without a FCG - so I can use my Geissele trigger and not have a mil-spec FCG sitting around unused.

I really like that Palmetto has so many options.

Now if that LPK would ever get here...
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:38:30 AM EDT
White Oak Armament directly or WOA also sold by ADCO
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:25:37 AM EDT
LWRC sells a LPK without a grip. I used one for my latest build and I am very pleased with it. They are not cheap though.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:37:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Evile:
Does any one know of a quality brand that makes a LPK with out a grip? I have 3 A2 grips sitting in front of me and I don't want a 4th

ETA i see DPMS makes a kit would they be GTG? I know they have quality issues on their rifles but how are their lower parts??

Only three?

Buy a quality LPK and throw the cheap plastic part in a recycling bin and don't give it another thought
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:00:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Only three?

Buy a quality LPK and throw the cheap plastic part in a recycling bin and don't give it another thought

Nah don't toss the things. One day when I get enough I am gonna use mine to build ffurniture or a lamp or a clock or something
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:21:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lord_Vulcanizer:
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Only three?

Nah don't toss the things. One day when I get enough I am gonna use mine to build ffurniture or a lamp or a clock or something

There ya go OP send them to Lord_Vulcanizer....
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:45:47 PM EDT
Ive got a buddy who I have conviced to build an AR and I have all these extra parts grips hand guards (double heat shield too) and other stuff. Trying to save him some money if I can
Top Top