Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 8:18:40 PM EDT
Does any one know of a quality brand that makes a LPK with out a grip? I have 3 A2 grips sitting in front of me and I don't want a 4th

ETA i see DPMS makes a kit would they be GTG? I know they have quality issues on their rifles but how are their lower parts??
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
M&A Parts

That is the only company that I know of but there has to be others.  I was very impressed with the M&A LPK I used.  With that being said, you can find complete kits now days for $50 (like Palmetto Armory) so you can spend more money to not get the grip, spend less money and add another A2 grip to the collection, or spend $60 at Palmetto and get a LPK with a MOE grip and MOE trigger guard.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:08:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh sweet Palmetto has aa kit with the LPK buffer tube and stock WIN thanks man
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:06:53 AM EDT
[#3]
On the flip side, Palmetto seemed to be the only people who sell a LPK without a FCG - so I can use my Geissele trigger and not have a mil-spec FCG sitting around unused.

I really like that Palmetto has so many options.

Now if that LPK would ever get here...
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#4]
White Oak Armament directly or WOA also sold by ADCO
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#5]
LWRC sells a LPK without a grip.  I used one for my latest build and I am very pleased with it.  They are not cheap though.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does any one know of a quality brand that makes a LPK with out a grip? I have 3 A2 grips sitting in front of me and I don't want a 4th

ETA i see DPMS makes a kit would they be GTG? I know they have quality issues on their rifles but how are their lower parts??

Only three?

Buy a quality LPK and throw the cheap plastic part in a recycling bin and don't give it another thought
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only three?

Buy a quality LPK and throw the cheap plastic part in a recycling bin and don't give it another thought

Nah don't toss the things.  One day when I get enough I am gonna use mine to build ffurniture or a lamp or a clock or something
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only three?

Nah don't toss the things.  One day when I get enough I am gonna use mine to build ffurniture or a lamp or a clock or something

There ya go OP send them to Lord_Vulcanizer....
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Ive got a buddy who I have conviced to build an AR and I have all these extra parts  grips  hand guards (double heat shield too) and other stuff. Trying to save him some money if I can
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top