Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/20/2003 4:16:22 AM EST
Seems I can't find a gas block to my likin. I don't want a pic rail block or to cut down a front sight. Just a small, unobtrusive dark gas block. Any ideas short of machining my own? 65 bucks for one that looks like a hammer is out of line.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:47:52 AM EST
i think gts sells a teardrop gas block. watch for it on the banners.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:51:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/20/2003 5:53:00 AM EST by Furner]
yes, I checked their catalog and they do have one. It is called the "Speed Block", and it is available for 3/4" and 15/16" barrels. It is $49.50 from Global Tactical Supply. 1-816-221-9117 ex: 11 [url]www.globaltactical.com[/url]
Top Top