Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/18/2004 9:11:02 AM EST
I haven't seen a lot of info on the LMT uppers. Specifically the M4 uppers. This is where I found them

www.bravocompanyusa.com/M4Uppers.html
Are they good quality? I like them because they seem to be the closest to MILSPEC that I've seen. On their website, they list both the 16" and 14.5" barrels, will the 14.5" barrels come with the FH to make the OAL 16"? Or is it the responsibility of the buyer to follow the NFA rules?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:24:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2004 9:24:54 AM EST by boofus]
I think they are milspec, I saw somewhere that said LMT was a govt contractor. I'm still waiting for mine from Adco, can't wait to try out my evil featured M4. You can ask the vendor to permanently attach a phantom or vortex FS to make it non-NFA.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:28:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By KNEESINTHEBREEZE:
I haven't seen a lot of info on the LMT uppers. Specifically the M4 uppers. This is where I found them

www.bravocompanyusa.com/M4Uppers.html
Are they good quality? I like them because they seem to be the closest to MILSPEC that I've seen. On their website, they list both the 16" and 14.5" barrels, will the 14.5" barrels come with the FH to make the OAL 16"? Or is it the responsibility of the buyer to follow the NFA rules?

I used a LMT receiver on my noban M4 upper and it's worked fine. Quality is about the same as a RRA or Bushamster upper receiver.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:27:55 AM EST
I got my LMT upper from Jtac. It's a 14.5"er with a Phantom permanently attached. It looks awesome atop my Lauer Customs (LMT) lower. My LMT BUIS (also from Jtac) came in last Thursday. Now I just need a Bolt/carrier assembly to heat her up! I've been pinching my pennies to get the LMT enhanced version, but sent a MO out Friday for the RRA. Just putting too much $ into this thing. The RRA was less than half the cost of the LMT, and everybody seems to be praising them on the board. It should be ready to shoot by next weekend!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:58:09 AM EST
From what I hear, lots of contractors over in the sandbox are using them.
Top Top