Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 8:38:36 AM EDT
Does anyone sell LMT upper recievers only? On EE I only see them as a complete or nearly complete whole upper half, but I'm intereted in putting together my own upper. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#1]
ADCO upper only

there are many others, but they don't list them on their webstites that I've seen, just don't forget that the LMT upper already has the M4 ramps in them, and it probably would be best to get a barrel w/ the ramps as well,
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ADCO upper only

there are many others, but they don't list them on their webstites that I've seen, just don't forget that the LMT upper already has the M4 ramps in them, and it probably would be best to get a barrel w/ the ramps as well,

Thanks for the info.

I'm in on the group buy (see sig below) and I'll probably have the M4 ramps added since it's only $5. Not that I really need them (I read bigbore's post on M4 ramps), but for $5 it can't hurt right?

Edit:One more thing. There aren't any known issues with using an RRA bolt group in an LMT upper are there? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm, I just might be needing one of these uppers soon, thanks for the info...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:50:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Really? I can't imagine why you might need one of those. It's not like we're both involved in any INCREDIBLY SWEET GROUP BUY DEAL going on in the group buy forum or anything!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? I can't imagine why you might need one of those. It's not like we're both involved in any INCREDIBLY SWEET GROUP BUY DEAL going on in the group buy forum or anything!

I don't know, could be...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does anyone sell LMT upper recievers only? On EE I only see them as a complete or nearly complete whole upper half, but I'm intereted in putting together my own upper. Thanks

Newb,
I will be offering the LMT upper receivers as an option on the group buy......

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
but for $5 it can't hurt right?

Edit:One more thing. There aren't any known issues with using an RRA bolt group in an LMT upper are there? Thanks.

For 5 bucks, go for it, I just added that last little bit to the previous post in case you hadn't read the M4 ramps explained thread.

I'm personally using a LMT bolt/carrier, but there are many people that have said on here that they're using the RRA group without any problems,
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Newb,

Sweet! I just don't know if I can afford it all at once. I have to kind of piece together my gun little by little.

What will your price be on them?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
but for $5 it can't hurt right?

For 5 bucks, go for it, I just added that last little bit to the previous post in case you hadn't read the M4 ramps explained thread.

I'm personally using a LMT bolt/carrier, but there are many people that have said on here that they're using the RRA group without any problems,

Thanks for the help. I may be ordering the RRA bolt group and depending on my current gun fund situation an LMT reciever from you in the future.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Newb,

I will be posting pricing in the group buy thread shortly.  

Also, remember, you will have about 8 weeks from the time the barrels are ordered until delivery to save up for the options I'm offering.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Newb,

I will be posting pricing in the group buy thread shortly.  

Also, remember, you will have about 8 weeks from the time the barrels are ordered until delivery to save up for the options I'm offering.

Great, that should give me plenty of time. Thank you so much for your help!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I just ordered an LMT upper assembled with a Midlength Gov. contour under HGs chromelined barrel from Steve at Adco and he offered to mod the barrel extension! This is one of the reasons I am a repeat customer.I love Adco!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#13]
JTAC sells them too.  My noban M4gery I built using a LMT upper reciever.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Newb,

Great news.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a LMT 14.5" upper that I am swiping a barrel out of for a new project.   I'm building up using a gray Colt A3 from a 6700 to match a gray Colt Sporter lower.   This will leave me with a fairly new black LMT assembled flat top (no barrel).   I'll sell the flat top if anyone wants it, otherwise I'm putting it on the EE.  

The upper was originally on my SIR58mod gun which I have parted out and sold.   Its the one in the famous photo of the woman in the blk/whi camo haltertop.   IM me if interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top