Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:51:45 AM EDT
A local has a few new one with 6 pos stocks. He has others as well, RRA and BM.

I am not familiar with the LMT's.

What do you think of them? What do you think a fair price would be.

I have 2 other uppers with no home. I am going to go buy one today.

TIA.

ETA: I searched PRIOR to posting this.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I paid $330 for mine and it's a good lower. It has a slight purple hue in just the right light (which LMT said that they would take care of if I want). The stock that came with mine (5-pos LMT) is great. Very solid w/no rattle what-so-ever. The Tango Down is also a pretty decent grip. I like my LMT, I'll probably buy another at some point.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#2]
+1

$330 is the usual price of the standard LMT Defender 2000 lower with factory installed TangoDown Battlegrip grip and LMT five position M4 stock.

I bought mine last summer from the Equipment Exchange in this site and it's nice and black which matched and fits great with my LMT 16" upper.

The LMT buffer tube have three drain holes in the rear most stock detent holes compared to a standard stock that have only one drain hole in the end of the tube.

I'm very satisfied with mine and I'm planning to get another one for my future project.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A local has a few new one with 6 pos stocks. He has others as well, RRA and BM.

I am not familiar with the LMT's.

What do you think of them? What do you think a fair price would be.

I have 2 other uppers with no home. I am going to go buy one today.

TIA.

ETA: I searched PRIOR to posting this.

How much are they at your local guys place?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top