Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/30/2006 1:31:25 PM EDT
So I have a bit of BRD going.  About a month ago I bought a RRA Midlength and really like it but read all the good things about LMT.  This lower will be topped with a LMT 10.5" upper when the paper work comes through.  I cant wait!  By the way, Rainier Arms has been great to me!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive got one and its sweet! which model did you get? mines LEO marked, sopmod stock, 2 stage trigger.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ive got one and its sweet! which model did you get? mines LEO marked, sopmod stock, 2 stage trigger.

I went with the standard lower.  No leo markings, standard stock and standard trigger.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#3]
you cant go wrong with either of them. you wont be disapointed.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#4]
any dealer that sales a stripped LMT lower, or at least one with no stock or anything to up the price, i plan a future build with LMT recievers other stuff but not what they offer as a complete lower
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
any dealer that sales a stripped LMT lower, or at least one with no stock or anything to up the price, i plan a future build with LMT recievers other stuff but not what they offer as a complete lower

Nope, that's how LMT sells them to the dealers...  Just get the baseline model and have an extra stock for something else... Some dealers will work with you to create the lower you want - basically trading the LMT 6 position stock for, say for instance, a MagPul CTR stock...  

Spooky
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]
So I have a bit of BRD going. About a month ago I bought a RRA Midlength and really like it but read all the good things about LMT. This lower will be topped with a LMT 10.5" upper when the paper work comes through. I cant wait! By the way, Rainier Arms has been great to me!

LMT good choice.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top