Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 1/21/2008 2:37:06 PM EST
What are main differences, The price seems to be the same I know most recommend the auto.

From a previous thread I know there both legal for purchase other than that Is it a heavier construction?

Will I still need to upgrade the extractor spring for a carbine.

Also on a side note Ive had 3 threads disapeer in the past month anyone else experience this?
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 2:57:41 PM EST
FA carriers are slightly heavier and its a sec part thats actualy used..my motto is a close to the real thing as possible.If threads are disapearing it could be that the topic didnt mtch the forum.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 3:31:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Minator556:
What are main differences, The price seems to be the same I know most recommend the auto.

From a previous thread I know there both legal for purchase other than that Is it a heavier construction?

Will I still need to upgrade the extractor spring for a carbine.

Also on a side note Ive had 3 threads disapeer in the past month anyone else experience this?

There's more material at the rear bottom of the carrier, from the pic the LMT semi auto carrier looks like the one in the middle.

The M16 carrier are originally designed for the M16/ AR-15 rifles and should work better on any AR, Colt and other manufacturers are using M16 carriers on their production rifles.

If you have a carbine gas system carbine it's recommended that you upgrade to the extra strength extractor spring like from BCM (Bravo Company) another optional upgrade would be a H (heavy) buffer if you're using a standard carbine buffer.

I've got the feeling that they're going to move this thread again maybe to the Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels, and More forum.
Top Top