Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2006 7:17:26 PM EDT
Im in a no ban state, so does it matter which ones I buy. Is there an advantage to one or the other. I have an opportunity right now to purchase both and I dont know which way I should go.
What are your thoughts Thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go for the one with the lowest price since the sunset of the 1994 AWB no longer prohibits LEO restricted magazines.  I would post a link to the BATF letter, but I can't find it.

ETA LINK and to complete my thought
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
They are Okay mags and the price is the same for both      hmmm... what to do
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They are Okay mags and the price is the same for both      hmmm... what to dohinking.gif

Collector/Never Again value on the LEO marked ones ^__^
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Get Both!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I would get the LEO marked mags because they are marked LEO.  I think it adds to the coolness factor.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:09:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would get the LEO marked mags because they are marked LEO.  I think it adds to the coolness factor.

agreed, I just ordered a half dozen or so mags and when given the option took the LEO's. they wont be around for that long and they do have a coolness factor, that and I have a few LEO mags for everyone of my guns.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:40:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

See I'm just the opposite. LEO marked anything turns my stomach and pisses me off. I only have one item with LEO markings and that was because it was an item I really wanted and is next to impossible to find without the LEO markings.

Fortunately, our right to choose has been restored. Get which ever one floats your boat.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:18:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Get a mix!  87 percent LE mags is a good blend!

Research has proven this!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:43:33 AM EDT
[#10]
HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I think I've seen that number somewhere else before 87% of the time.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top