Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/20/2012 12:51:52 PM EDT
Starting a build soon. Wanting to get info on quality about  the LARGrizzly upper and lowers. Previuosly bought Rock River for my first build.
But now I am going to support manufacturers and suppliers in RED States as much as possible.

Pathfinder20
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
They are GTG. I bought 2 SLR's that were actually reworked Anvil Arms. LAR machined the AA logo off and re-rolled LAR. No bear though...Good stuff..They machine lowers for a number of the best vendors we have on the forum..
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Chances are that you have already seen/touched/shot them but dont realize it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Chances are that you have already seen/touched/shot them but dont realize it.

This^^^

I had an "L" prefix Bushmaster lower from the late '90's that was made by LAR.  GTG.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Indeed. The Grizz is one of about five major lower manufacturers. Everyone else just puts thier own logos on them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top