Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/5/2005 4:32:52 PM EDT
Is this true?  I read it on subguns tonight.  Is Kuehl not making .22 uppers anymore?

www.subguns.com/boards/mgmsg.cgi?read=474529
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I am said to say, it is true.
I got a reply from Rick when I inquired about some spare parts in March. Rick stated that he could not compete with the lower priced conversion kits out there. So he is focusing in on the other part of his business-class 3 work!!
I believe he has a letter of thanks to all is followers on his website
www.kuehlprecisionfirearms.com

Stuart
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:49:04 AM EDT
[#2]
FYI,

Heard from Rick Kuehl. Orders placed to barrel manufacturer have to be 100 at a time $$$$.

BC
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
When I placed an order with Rick a couple months ago, he said he was looking at making some short barrels (for NFA weapons) later in the year.  

Dan
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Most recent communication with him indicates he is not entirely out of business.  Yes there will be some pistol/nfa length barrels built.  He has also indicated he will be doing a limited run of rifle barrels in an undisclosed configuration.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:10:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Kuehl upper, flat top with 20" SS barrel abot 2yrs ago.
Shot five rounds (I didn't have high power 22 ammo and it didn't work well).
I haven't shot it since - any idea what it would be worth to sell?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top