Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2005 6:13:46 PM EDT
Was looking for a rear sling adapter to use on my sopmod stock, but wasn't sure what to use.  I took BravoCo USA's advice and purchased the M.I. Rear Sling Adapter.  It was easy to install and seems to fit the sopmod stock very well.

The great price and fast service from BravoCo USA really made my day  

Thanks again !

Dustin

Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi HKPDW, Which one did you get? They have two models I was thinking about the M4 model would fit my LMT/Sopmod stock.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I went with the: MI QD Sling Mount for CAR Stock (# 09) from the BCUSA website. This version allows the maximum clearance for the sling swivel to rotate.

If you use the "M4" version with the sopmod stock, (and install it on the horizontal sling pass opening), the QD swivel will slightly bind on the battery storage compartments.

I wanted maximum clearance so I could have a choice to mount the adapter (horizontally or vertically) without any binding issues.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks HKPDW!  I almost order the M4 version.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top