Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 12:13:57 PM EST
I ordered the last TA-31F they had in stock on Friday. It was shipped the same day and got here today! WOOOHOOO!!!

This is the first time I've dealt with them and I can say that if you are looking for something they have in stock it's lightning fast!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:25:48 PM EST
I second that!,
I ordered a 9mm buffer last week and no joke, it was in my mail box 48 hrs later. That was the first time I've ever done buisness with them but ADCO is absolutely on my ' great to do buisness with list".
Excellent service all around.
Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:29:24 PM EST
Damn. Congratulations on your new ACOG!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:43:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By redfisher:

Now if I can just get my wife to "feel the joy".

More than likely I'm gonna have to get up off a PolyTech bush rifle I have to appease the "comptroller".
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:52:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By ABNAK:

Originally Posted By redfisher:

Now if I can just get my wife to "feel the joy".

More than likely I'm gonna have to get up off a PolyTech bush rifle I have to appease the "comptroller".

Either that, or something new and shiny for her!!

It's a vicious cycle.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:06:41 PM EST
Hmmmm. I don't know if this is typical, but after reconturing my barrel (very quick job) they sent it out last wednday and it is still floating around somewhere out in shipping land. Just out of curiosity how was it sent to you; ie Fed Ex, USPS, UPS ect? Adco has been wonderful to deal with and I would not hesitate to go through them again for anything, just itching to put the barrel back on and go shoot.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:40:00 PM EST
My buffer came priority U.S.P.S. but that was maybe because it was so small and easy to get into a mail box.
Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:15:29 PM EST
Disreguard last, a few hours after posting, the big brown truck showed up, exelent job and service from Adco.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:20:27 PM EST
+1 for ADCO
Top Top