Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/9/2006 12:28:56 PM EST
I'm looking for a place where I can purchase Knights Armament RAS systems that are not the free-float systems. Eveywhere I look online they are all out of stock. I'm going to be looking for both the carbine length and the rifle length handguards.

Does anyone know if I can purchase these directly from KAC or if there is somewhere else that has them?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:09:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 1:27:26 PM EST by Alpha-Romeo3]
Operation Parts are AR15.com industry partners and they have them both currently available in their website.

Look for them in the Industry (go to the Industry tab on top of the page) section or click on their website link below.

www.operationparts.com KAC link

ETA:

I bought a new KAC M4 RAS from the Equipment Exchange of this site last year at a good price.

You could even place a WTB ads there if you don't find any available at this time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:55:44 PM EST
Hey Wasabi,
If your not in a rush watch the Equipment Exchange for deals, they come around quite often. I have bought two like new RAS's with 3 rail covers one for $200 and another for $185. Just keep watching...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:31:00 PM EST
i have a new in box m4 ras that im looking to trade for a rifle length free float.
Top Top