Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/21/2006 12:23:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/21/2006 2:58:10 PM EST by Smgcon]
I just got a New Knights M5 RAS for 20" barreled rifle. I have installed the RAS for M4 carbines before, so no problem there. I did not get the small photocopied instruction sheet with it, but it was new sealed in the box.

It came with a small "U" shaped piece of metal, about an inch and a half long, that has two small springs on it. Where does this go? Thanks, Geoff
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:31:22 PM EST
IIRC It goes in the front at the bottom with the springs butted up against the plastic pieces, I think it is ment to make a tight fit around a goverment profile barrel.
Top Top