Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 4:13:53 AM EST

I am thinking about maybe buying one of these rifles for my go to weapon, now that the AWB is gone. I ordered a Bushmaster M4 last week, but I may sell it to my buddy coming back from Afghanistan next week.

I wanted some opinions on the Knight-Stoner rifles. I know that the SR-25 is a super piece of work, but is the same quality evident in thier 5.56mm rifles? The website only shows the postban configurations currently, and I have not yet contacted them about any new noban rifles in the works.

So, opinions? Is Knight-Stoner as good as a Colt, or RRA? I like the fact that it already comes with the KAC rail, since I intend to order one of those anyway. Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:12:02 AM EST
Yes the SR15 rifles are top notch, no word yet upon when their un banned rifle/carbines will be available.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:05:05 AM EST
I have a SR-15 match.I sold the upper and kept the lower in anticipation of AWB going away.The KAC match trigger is awsome.

You cant go wrong with Knights in my opinion.

Jm03
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:36:57 AM EST
I would love to pick up a SR-25K if they would ever sell it to the public.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:08:22 PM EST
I would wait a little while if you want to use this as a "go to" rifle. The present line of SRs don't have chrome lined barrels. Also, the future releases of the SR15 may likely include the URX rail system. I would wait to see what Knight's does over the course of the next few months.
Top Top