Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/18/2003 8:20:40 PM EDT
I certainy hope so b/c I hope a guy wouldn't have a doll picture w/ his posts, and b/c I like gun chicks, but I actually have never met any gun chicks.  I mean, how did it happen that you became one, and where can a guy meet them?  Thanks

Off topic post. Locked by FS
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#1]
All I know is the dolls pictured in the icon or pretty cute [:P]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 2:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple of "gun chick" friends.. and no they arnt your football player sized hillbillies either.. Nice bodied all American Girls.. of course, i do live in Texas..
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife is a "gun chick". She owns a Mak90 (which is her favorite toy next to me and her Trans Am), a semi-auto carry pistol and a revolver. She also shares the shooting of my weapons (except the 30-06's).

Edit : BTW - although we are both getting older, she still draws most all attention (in a good way) when she enters a room.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top