Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/25/2003 6:44:03 PM EST
I bought a BM w/ an A2 upper that has a keyhole marking on it and then later bought a RRA A3 upper for that rifle. The new A3 has the same marking on it and they both have identical finish on them as well.. Are both of these uppers made by the same company and then resold through bm or rra?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:14:30 AM EST
"keyhole" is forging mark for [url=cerrofabricated.com/products_firearm.htm]Cerro Metal Products[/url]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:53:51 PM EST
I also recently bought a flat top upper with the keyhole marking. Mine has RAS-type numbers in the rail slots. I was told it was Bushmaster, but then I was told BM don't have the rail addresses. Does your RRA A3 have them?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 2:08:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/27/2003 2:20:58 PM EST by SO-COM]
You mean the 'T markings' (#'s in the rail)? My upper does not. Del Ton was selling uppers that sound like yours (t marked), I bought mine from Legal Transfers here on the board.
Top Top